We are interested in the molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying chronic pain. The work has been published in Nature Neuroscience, Neuron, JCI, Nature Communications, J Neurosci, Pain, etc. We are seeking postdoctoral fellows interested in this topic.
- PhD. in neuroscience, physiology, pharmacology, or related field.
- At least one first author paper published or accepted in a peer-reviewed journal.
- A firm background in behavior, animal models, basic molecular biology, primary cell culture, etc.
- Creative thinking skills and a predisposition for problem solving.
- Ability to work collaboratively with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in the English language.